Monday, September 26, 2005

Help me identify these songs

Since I already posted this on jpopmusic.com I might as well put it on my blog since I'm a feed of feedofpop.com. The songs are from girlpop factory 03 and the name of the songs are on the screenshots. I think one of the singers is Shinohara Tomoe.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The mp3 of the songs can be downloaded here:

http://rapidshare.de/files/5552281/girlpop_factory.mp3.html


Edit: Found the names of the songs. Thanks to amrayu and mizune and sarki from jpopmusic.

The first song is Omoi no hanataba by Matsumoto Eiko and the second song is Kokoro no Usagi by Shinohara Tomoe. Thanks for the help!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

2nd song - Kokoro no usagi
Bunny's heart

Akiramike said...

Thanks amrayu. Looks like an old Shinohara Tomoe song. I thought it was a cover cause its so different from her other songs that I have.

Anonymous said...

I can't really make out the other song title. Good luck in finding the other song.