Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Mano Erina Calender 2011

I was hesitant to get this calender because the cover was pretty boring but after some soul searching, realised she was the only one who had a calender who I was a real fan of and that makes it worth the risk. Indeed, the risk has paid of and I think her 2011 calender is pretty good.

Awesome pose and the bottom right is very hypnotising.

My favourite picture!

Boring.

Why the life of a ball can be pretty exciting. On the other hand this attempt at cleavage shot and loli look juxtaposition doesn't appeal to me.


The kimono is usually the fail safe photo.

Mano + Piano = win!

The last picture is a better version of the cover.

I also got a Sakuraba Nanami calender and the only thing I have to say is that I'm never buying her calenders again and the photographer did a piss-poor job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a pervert. My kind of guy.

Akiramike said...

I don't think non perverted guys actually exist.