Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tsugunai ep 2


Who would have thought that my two favourite doramas at the moment are similar in that they are both serial murder thrillers with a young killer? I thought the end of episode 1 underplayed the confirmation that Makoto was the killer but but I think it works in that it mirrors Eisuke's suspicion and his hope that it was not true.


The soap opera angle of this woman who looks exactly like Eisuke's dead wife works as well because she is put in a situation of desperation like his wife and this time he has the chance to do something about it or atone for his past sins and not to mention that he is indirectly responsible for her suffering. I'm happy that something I feared would be a weak point turned out good because I had no idea how they would work her into the story.


My favourite bit is when the other homeless dude was killed. My first thought was Makoto killed the guy cause he stole Eisuke's shirt and then Eisuke's horror at the realisation that the other homeless dude was killed in his place. The episode wraps up with a chilling conversation between Eisuke and Makoto where his suspicions are confirmed. That scene gave me a chill down my spine.


Reminds me of that scene in Hitori Shizuka when Kaho is shown pushing the bullet in and that unforgettable look on her face. One more episode of Tsugunai left and I can't wait to see how child molester dude figures into the finale. Definite must watch for me and I love the triumvant of Double Face, Tsugunai and Hitori Shizuka this season. Huge thank you to \( -o _ o- )/ for uploading ep 2!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which movie did you say is better than Love shuffle again? I remember reading it, but cant remember which post it was...

Akiramike said...

As in a Love Shuffle style movie? Can't think of one of the top of my head...

Anonymous said...

sorry not movie I meant drama...you said there was a drama that you think is even better than Love Shuffle (for 2009), it was a recent post, but I seriously forgot the name of the drama.

So not something similar to Love Shuffle, just something that surpassed it in your opinion.

Akiramike said...

I think you're looking for Saigo Kara Nibanme no Koi: http://hamsapsukebe.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/revised-hamsapsukebe-awards-2008-2009.html

I said I thought it was turning out to be as good and after finishing it, Saigo Kara is not as consistent as Love Shuffle but its still fun to watch.