Friday, November 02, 2012

Yuusha Yoshihiko to Akuryou no Kagi eps 2 and 3

The Hirano Aya cameo was ok. Not too funny but wasn't that bad.

The punchline of the joke being Yoshihiko's face.

The ugly princess/maiden joke never gets old. Yoshihiko is best when it takes RPG conventions we take for granted and turns them on their heads.
Love the reaction to the above line.

At this point I was ROFL.

Yoshihiko's eeerr goodness is always a great source of comedy.

Episode 3 is a funny twist on the bad guys going after village maidens concept.

Funniest thing in ep 3 for me were the ventriloquism scenes. Hope they have a talking bird scene every episode. Next episode is going to be spoofing ghosts. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Enma said...

I won't follow you on this. This series is dumb.

Anonymous said...

I love this series. It has featured most of my favorite actors and introduced me to new ones as well. I especially liked that they don't hesitate when it comes to toilet humor. I could go on and on but I guess people who have played alot of rpg will get this.