Saturday, November 29, 2014

Shiga-ken part 3 : Hiyoshi Taisha Illumination

Being close to Winter, we didn't have to wait long for the sun to go down and the lights to get turned on. On a side note, Japan starts their Christma


My phone's camera is even worse at night. I wonder if the Lumia 1020 aka best phone camera ever could have done much better.

Its supposed to be red but comes out as pink.

This reminds me of Caffeine Nicotein's stage in Samurai Shodown 2.


Rehearsal for live performance but we couldn't stay cause there was a 2 hour limit for car parking.

Took the direct train back to Osaka from Otsu station.

The first ever Japanese guy I met who knows Lin Minmei and yes, we sang many Macross songs. I think his name was Kanda but I could be wrong. This was at Air's Clover at Shinsaibashi. Gift at Fukushima is now closed so I'll need to update the snack guide later.

With Kaori. There's this girl Yuka who left early who actually likes Sono Sion movies. Her favourite is Himizu and it was such a turn on being able to discuss Jigoku de Naze Warui. I think I met her last time I was back but I'll need to look back at my old posts. The girl who stayed 3 months in NY is Emi. (Just so I don't forget)

No comments: