Saturday, December 20, 2014

Sayonara Watashi Episodes 3-9



WHAT I LIKED


- Lesbian undertones. :)


- I like the actresses including Tanimura Mitsuki.



- Some parts are pretty funny especially the Haru vs Yuki joke. The song that the husband sings in the bathtub is called 四季の歌.


WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE


- The 2nd half is a boring, harem finish with hardly any conflicts. They could have easily cut two episodes out. I want my tension with screaming and shouting and maybe more sex. I get what the writer wants to show but it feels so dragged out.


SUMMARY

Way too long. Would have been better as a 6 episode series. Don't bother unless you won't mind an uneventful female friendship 2nd half. Its got its moments but its not short and sweet enough for the story Sayonara Watashi wants to tell.

No comments: