Friday, April 03, 2015

Hakata noodle street

Took a day trip to Fukuoka  for hakata ramen. The moodle street is right in Hakata station. Just go through the souvenir section or go straight up to the 1st floor.

If I'm not mistaken, Daruma is the highest rated Hakata ramen on tabelog.



The men was good but the soup was light and oily, a very bad combination. Very crap for me. The main shop is probably a lot better especially judging from tabelog pictures.

Took a short walk to Yodobashi. Thinking about gting this lens would can be gotten for 30000 yen in Tokyo.

Street Fighter shrine at bookstore in same building. I think I should get Tokido's book.

Went back and decided to try Nagahama.

Taste is light but grew on me. Not bad at all but not supet delicious. This made me realise how good Ogi's wantan was and plunged me further into depression.

2 comments:

Shane said...

I live not far from the town of Nagahama now! If you're gonna be in Kansai let me know!

Akiramike said...

Its my last day in Osaka and I just went to Otsu yesterday. Make sure to go to Miidera shrine!