Thursday, May 07, 2015

Bloodborne


Finally finished the bloody game only to find out that I got the bad ending and missed out and some bosses. Thought about continuing on NG+ but I got too many other games to play. Over the years, I've heard a lot about the Souls games ie Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 1+2.


About how hard the games were but they were rewarding. How the game design and boss fights were really excellent. I never got around to playing them because I had too many games to play and if I wanted an action game I had Bayonetta.


I was supposed to get Naka Yuji's Rodea the Sky Soldier but I was skeptical about the game and made the right decision in getting Bloodborne. Bloodborne is good old fashioned game that kick your ass until you are forced to learn how to play properly. 


No running away on low health to regen and then run back and spam. Spamming gets you killed in Bloodborne. There's nothing more infuriating than running around with 50k blood vials and getting killed cause you got careless.


Bloodborne is a throwback to when gameplay and game design were king. Old school gaming meets new school graphics and RPG elements.


If you're looking for a challenge and hate how regen health has made games boring, Bloodborne is the game for you. A true masterpiece. Bring on Bloodborne 2!


No comments: