Saturday, August 15, 2015

Ramen Daisuki Koizumi San


What happens when you combine two of my favourite things, ramen and joshikousei into a jdorama? You get one of the most depressing shows ever, unless you happen to live in Japan.

I watched the four episodes in a go while having dinner and I just kept eating to to try to cover this hole in my heart.. eeerr stomach.

Now that is what you call real chasiu.

Ramen Daisuki Koizumi san is better than Kodoku no Gurume because it doesn't feel like a food variety show.

I've never eaten at Jiro although its been recommended to me many times. Tenkaipin, I've actually eaten but it didn't leave an impression on me.

Of the 3 girls, I think Miyama Karen is the one with the most potential.

I love the queuing episode the most. Its sort of stupid but I like Koizumi-san's principles when it comes to ramen. I don't think I've ever queued for more than one hour for ramen before.

Highly recommended 4 short episodes. Just prepared for stomach rumbling and depression.

The theme song is actually a cover of Sharan Q's Ramen Daisuki Koike-san. I much prefer the new version here. 

1 comment:

4545 said...

Miyama Karen has been acting since she was a child, hasn't she? Kinda looks like that prodigy drummer girl too.